Law4US Pty Ltd. ABN: 621 5848 1479
Registered address: c/- Grech Smith Bridle accountants. PO Box H128, Australia Square. NSW 1215
Customer Service Policy;
Law4US Pty Ltd is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality legal templates to the Australian market. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently available and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are within 5 minutes of payment and the document ordered will be available through a download link on the customers receipt of purchase. Law4US also operates an optional member’s site. Should the customer choose to join, a personal document related login will be provided immediately to the purchaser (within a few minutes) upon payment.
As stated in our site, Law4US Pty Ltd will refund, in full, your purchase price should you not be satisfied with any of our documents. This is on the proviso that you contact us and return the document; within 24 hours of your purchase and without any editing or insertion of information into the document . Should you choose to return the document, the copyright to that document remains with Law4US Pty Ltd and you will be in breach of the copyright should you use it. Your refund will be made within 24 hours of the return of the document. Should you choose the wrong document and wish to return the initial purchase, unaltered and unedited, then Law4US is agreeable to replace the document with another and either refund the difference or charge the difference, whichever is applicable.
Law4US Pty Ltd is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter and to personalise your shopping experience with us. Should you request more information regarding our exclusive Fixed Price Legal advice you have agreed that your details will be passed onto the relevant Legal firm, as assigned by Law4US, and that law firm will be at liberty to contact you to assist you with their service.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order. After completing the form provided, your IP address and transaction number will be stored that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Law4US Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre through "contact us" on our site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This web site is owned and operated by Law 4 Us Pty Ltd (ACN: 158 481 479) (“the Publishing Company”) and may be used only under the following Terms and Conditions:
Use of this web site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect on the date from which you first use the site.
Strategic Alliances includes all Legal Practitioners admitted to practice in Australia.
Legal practitioner/s means solicitor, lawyer, attorney, barrister and any other term by which a person or entity who is entitled to practice law in Australia is known by.
Customer/s means any and all members of the public who interact with this web site and/or submit an enquiry with the Publishing Company.
Web Site means the Publishing Company web site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LAW 4 US WEB SITE:
1. The use of this web site is free and the Customer agrees to abide the terms and conditions of this web site.
2. The Publishing Company is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice. It does offer low cost fixed price legal services for Customers who wish to engage a Legal Practitioner who has a Strategic Alliance with the Publishing Company. This is optional. All the forms and precedents which are available for order are drawn by Legal Practitioners and comply with all applicable laws. It will be your responsibility however to engage a Legal Practitioner and to pay to them their agreed legal fees should you wish to take up that offer.
3. Where the Customer submits an enquiry for legal advice to the Publishing Company it will transmit the enquiry to Strategic Alliances, some of whom have a relationship with the Publishing Company through the provision of templates and who will, to the best of their ability, respond to the Customer’s enquiry within 24 hours (excluding the period 25 December through to 7 January each year). The Customer consents through the clicking of the Fixed Price Legal Advice enquiry box, to their contact and purchase details being forwarded to the Strategic Alliances for the sole purpose of contacting the Customer.
4. The Publishing Company accepts no responsibility for legal enquiries or legal advice emanating from those enquiries as it does not offer legal advice.
5. The Customer agrees to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of defamatory, obscene or offensive content or disruption of the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
6. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Publishing Company may refer any or all enquiries received through the use of the web site to a Legal Practitioner(s) qualified in providing competent professional legal advice and chosen at the discretion of the Publishing Company.
7. The Publishing Company receives referral fees from Strategic Alliances participating in this service. Referral fees are governed by separate private agreements between the Publishing Company and the Strategic Alliance. The Customer does not pay the Publishing Company any referral fee and transmission of information to the Strategic Alliance does not create an agent/client relationship between the Customer and the Legal Practitioner.
8. By using this web site, the Customer is agreeing that under no circumstances will the Publishing Company be held responsible for the following:
(a) any information contained on, omitted from, or linked to or from the web site;
(b) any Customer or other person’s reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, complete, or current;
(c) the consequences of any action the Customer or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based upon information provided by or as a result of the direct or indirect use of this web site;
(d) any Customer or other person’s dissatisfaction with the services rendered by the Publishing Company or any Legal Practitioner referred to the Customer;
(e) the results of any advice given by the Legal Practitioner .
9. The Publishing Company does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of Courts of Victoria and the Customer agrees to submit to the laws of that jurisdiction.
11. This web site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Publishing Company at any time without notice. The Customer accepts that it is the Customer’s responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions for changes every time the Customer accesses the web site.
12. These Terms and Conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this web site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to the Customer’s access to and use of this web site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
13. The Publishing Company may at any time, without notice immediately terminate this agreement and the Customer’s use and access to the web site.
14. The Publishing Company does not warrant or guarantee or make any representation about, the quality, competence, or extent of any services (including but not limited to the provision of legal templates) provided by any Strategic Alliance or Legal Practitioner as a result of a referral or recommendation or the provision of the template to the Customer .
15. The Publishing Company is not a party to any agreement between the Customer and any Legal Practitioner that results from the Customer’s enquiry.
16. The Publishing Company does not warrant, guarantee, or represent that any Legal Practitioner who the Customer may be referred to or who may contact the Customer through a referral will agree to represent the Customer or provide the Customer with any legal advice.
17. The Publishing Company firm does not warrant, guarantee, or represent that any Legal Practitioner who the Customer may be referred to or who may contact the Customer through a referral will not act for the Customer in a negligent manner or an unprofessional manner or a manner that might constitute professional misconduct.
18. The Customer’s use of this web site is at the Customer’s risk and the Publishing Company is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage, of any kind, directly or indirectly resulting from the Customer’s use of this web site or the information or the resources contained on or accessible through it whether from negligence or other cause or both, including but not limited to damage caused by legal representation, or a failure to receive legal representation caused by negligence, unprofessional conduct or professional misconduct from a Strategic Alliance or Legal Practitioner that the Customer may come into contact with or be referred to by the Publishing Company.
19. The templates provided to the Customer remain the property of the Publishing Company who has copyright in each of the templates listed in the documents menu. The Customer may use the forms and precedents for their own private use but shall not reproduce them for resale. Any unauthorised copying, redistribution and/or resale to a third party will constitute a breach of that copyright.
The information contained in this web site is not intended to constitute professional legal advice. The Publishing Company is not a law firm and offers no professional legal advice under any circumstance and no Customer of this web site will be entitled to indemnity on the basis of any alleged misinformation or negligent information contained in this web site. Customers are made aware that the execution of any documents ordered from this web site will constitute legally binding obligations and if the Customer has any doubts about whether they should sign the documents or should they have any queries whatsoever about their legal rights and obligations, they should consult legal advice.
The Customer agrees that the Publishing Company shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages howsoever arising from the direct or indirect use of this web site.
|Affordable quality legal documents.|
|All major agreements online, instantly.|
|Drafted by our Australian lawyers.|
|Written in easy to understand plain English.|
|Editable Word format. Use repeatedly.|
|Exclusive Fixed Price Legal Advice.|
|100% money back guarantee!|